My husband and I began following Jorge Cruise's "Belly Fat Cure" plan in March of 2011. Needing to keep my motivation up, and also wanting an archive to read back over, I decided to join the legion of those people already tracking their progress.

Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Belly Blasted

Down 3.6 pounds from my peak weight of the last week!

Husband agreed to planning better for the weekends, so this Friday we'll try little pita pizzas. Saturday we haven't decided but we have a couple days before I stop for the groceries on Friday.

Managed to wake up and get ready with enough time left to make a hot breakfast, which was toast, eggs and bacon. Sipping my coffee with benefiber now. Rainy gray day, I'm thinking it's a two-coffee morning.

6 comments:

  1. Whoo Hooo!!! What a good feeling when you are down, I am hoping that the next time I get on the scale I am also down. Have a great day, I am also drinking my coffee with benefiber, we are big coffee drinkers here in WA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you guys like hamburgers? We eat our burgers on Sandwich thins that are 2/2. I have a little mayo, some spinach, and dill pickles. My husband has even started eating the sandwich thins because they are so easy to use. Of course we eat 2 different kinds! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray!! Woo HOO! Way to go!! I think you will feel so much better being in charge of your weekends too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so great! Congrats on the loss!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great job!! 3.6 in one week is a lot. Having a good breakfast always helps me.
    Have a great day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good grief! 3.6lbs. in one week is phenomenal! I think my highest was 2lbs. Hope the pita pizzas work out!

    ReplyDelete