My husband and I began following Jorge Cruise's "Belly Fat Cure" plan in March of 2011. Needing to keep my motivation up, and also wanting an archive to read back over, I decided to join the legion of those people already tracking their progress.

Friday, May 13, 2011

Under 150!

At the last weigh in I dipped under 150 lbs for the first time since I can't remember when!

May so far is going well. Not a lot to report. We're returning a lot to the recipes in the book because things we try to finagle from what we'd have eaten before results in tiny portions and unsatisfied bellies.

We're having Shirataki and Korean Beef tonight. Tomorrow we are having company so are trying to figure something out for that. I also need to pack a lunch for tomorrow's Martial Arts event, not sure what to bring... I have wraps so maybe if there's left over beef I can roll that up with some lettuce.

No comments:

Post a Comment