My husband and I began following Jorge Cruise's "Belly Fat Cure" plan in March of 2011. Needing to keep my motivation up, and also wanting an archive to read back over, I decided to join the legion of those people already tracking their progress.

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Fixed it

We were grumpy tonight on the way home. I could hear the words "let's just get fast food" forming themselves out of the air between us.

Instead, what was said was "how about a burger patty melt on that light rye bread..?"

And now we are about to dig into two juicy toasty pepper-spicy grilled cheese, bacon and beef sandwiches!

I'm feeling really proud of us right now.


5 comments:

  1. Great call. I admire your will power!! I bet that felt great to not give in. Continued good luck!! You can do this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! The pioneer woman had a recipe on her site that added heavy whipping cream and worsteshire (sp) sauce into hamburger and then making patties. They were so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a fantastic feeling, right?!? Kudos!

    ReplyDelete