My husband and I began following Jorge Cruise's "Belly Fat Cure" plan in March of 2011. Needing to keep my motivation up, and also wanting an archive to read back over, I decided to join the legion of those people already tracking their progress.

Thursday, April 07, 2011

Sabotage

I made the blueberry velvet muffins from the BFC book on Tuesday night, and they are really good! Smell a bit funny because of the soy but they taste fantastic.

Anyway, their value is 0/2, and that's all I had for breakfast this morning, plus coffee.

When I got to work they begged me to run an errand because the people who normally would do it were out and everyone else was swamped. So I do, and the last stop puts me in the same parking lot as a Dunkin Donuts. Remembering how good my iced coffee from last week was (surprising because I didn't think DD would taste the same without sugar or flavored syrup), I stopped in before heading back to work. I handed over my travel mug, asked for a coffee with extra cream, and was on the road again before I got around to taking a sip.

I was disappointed a bit because it was clearly that morning's coffee. But that road wasn't especially busy so I could forgive leaving the coffee in the pots longer than the corporate-suggested 15 minutes.

It was only when I got back to work that I took a sip which included a granule.

Yup. Sugar. They made my coffee extra light and sweet, and because it's been so long since I ordered it that way, and the coffee already tasted off from being burnt, I didn't realize it! Luckily I sip slowly from my travel mug, but still! Have you seen them scoop sugar into coffee cups there? There would have to be at least 5 tbs for that cup.. how much did I have? I don't know!

The blood sugar spike came and went and I'm feeling very down in the dumps now.

Dinner was already planned to be a protein shake (0/0), as I have martial arts tonight. Thank goodness for that. String cheese (0/0) now. Need to drink more water and cheese helps me want to.

I weighed in last night. Down another .25" and two pounds! I'm sure the weight has more to do with the hair we removed, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment