My husband and I began following Jorge Cruise's "Belly Fat Cure" plan in March of 2011. Needing to keep my motivation up, and also wanting an archive to read back over, I decided to join the legion of those people already tracking their progress.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Custom Food Tracker

[ Link: Custom Food Tracker ]
Since I've been the "Food Diary keeper" at home for the last two weeks, I've wished for other features that I can track. With some input from my husband I put together this one and will print out a couple and see how it works. I'll be putting these in page protectors but for anyone else who wants to use it, I left room for a three hole punch in the margin.
There are other things to record on the BFC that I just didn't feel like I had much of a place to do so. This tracker has spaces for recording weight as well as belly measurements, plus any notes ("discouraged this week", "the burritos we had Wednesday would be AWESOME with _____" and so on). There's also a circle to fill for the days I took my vitamins (I take them to control allergies so it's doubly important I keep up) and my husband asked for a space to record exercise performed. Hopefully this will make for a more well-rounded record of our progress.

BFC Menu Today

  • Breakfast:
    a bowl of Uncle Sam
    a packet of sun crystals (MAD – these have cane sugar in them! Shoulda stuck w/ xylitol)
    coffee with 1/2 & 1/2

  • Lunch:
    Nature's Promise all natural sliced turkey breast
    romaine lettuce
    chipotle mayonnaise
    1 slice pepper jack cheese
    1 Flat Out® italian herb flatbread wrap

  • Snack: part-skim string cheese

  • Dinner:
    Grilled chicken
    1/2 c. brown rice
    1/2 c. fresh brocolli, steamed
    spinach salad with olive oil & vinegar dressing

Exercise
I still have not been able to drag myself out of bed to get any of the martial arts homework in. When I do get up my back hurts until I get in a hot shower, so I'm not sure how well I'd do anyway. I'm thinking of sleeping with the heating pad tomorrow night and turning it on with the first alarm to help loosen up the muscles before I get up. If I don't strangle myself on the power cord in my sleep. At the very least maybe it'll get me out of bed cause I get too warm!

I can only try the heating pad experiment for tomorrow, not the "getting up early enough to do anything" bit. I have to leave early to drop off our Honda for recall service before work.

No comments:

Post a Comment