My husband and I began following Jorge Cruise's "Belly Fat Cure" plan in March of 2011. Needing to keep my motivation up, and also wanting an archive to read back over, I decided to join the legion of those people already tracking their progress.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

How Quickly We Forget

BFC Reflections
  • It struck me this morning that plain Cheerios, which I could never eat without the help of raisins, are now delicious.
  • I'm drinking my coffee without sugar for the first time since a classmate in High School let me try a Dunkin Donuts Light and Sweet.
  • I put Stevia on my oatmeal last night and said "WOW that's good!"
They say two weeks of anything becomes habit. I'm hoping that's true. This morning I had planned to have a Jay Robb Vanilla Whey Protein Shake with breakfast, but it was too sweet after the Cheerios, and I was feeling full, so I put it in the fridge for my husband if he wants it.

Food Diary

I was hungry last night after martial arts, so I enjoyed two of the Dove Sugar Free Dark Chocolate pieces last night (0/1). Those things are amazingly rich. Thank goodness there's Maltitol in them to be wary of or I'd eat the whole bag! ;)

Tonight we're having Skyline Chili (1/0) over all natural hot dogs (0/0) on Portuguese Rolls (0/2) with Ore Ida Extra Crispy Tater Tots (0/1).

Today at lunch I'll have the last of the Tuna Salad over Mixed Greens with Baby Spinach, which my husband didn't want yesterday since he wasn't feeling well. I had two packages of chicken breasts that I thought we would go through this week but it doesn't look like we're on track to finish them all so I opened one, wrapped the breasts in pairs and put them in the freezer for next week. The grocery bill is much higher on this plan, so I don't want to waste anything.

Proactive Planning
I'm going to create a new food diary sheet with space for a weigh-in and measurement each week. We haven't been tracking the weight on schedule. I will also stop at lunch and get a new scale. I got an auto "First Week" email from the Jorge email list last night that reminded me it was time to weigh in. I realized I couldn't remember my exact measurement from last week. I need a place to write it down.
Wish the book was binder formatted so we could save our past items. I have two spare binders at home so I'll turn one into a record book to control the flutter of papers currently all over the fridge and table.

No comments:

Post a Comment