My husband and I began following Jorge Cruise's "Belly Fat Cure" plan in March of 2011. Needing to keep my motivation up, and also wanting an archive to read back over, I decided to join the legion of those people already tracking their progress.

Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Food Tracking

I ran out of my food tracker sheets a couple of weeks ago and have been too cheap with my ink to print more, so I guess I'd better come up with another way to track while I wait for them to re-release the BFC app.

If I had more spare time right now I'd create a website that records it, but I really don't! So I'll track it here until I figure out something else to do.

Breakfast:
Cheerios and Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk,
Coffee with Benefiber and Light Cream
Total: 4/2

Lunch:
Burger King Spicy Chicken Crisp sandwich, switched the bun for a Joseph's pita
Water
Pirate's Booty
Total: 0/2

Dinner (planned):
Bubba Burger on a Stop & Shop 12 Grain Sandwich Flat, with cheese and bacon, and Nature's Hollow ketchup
Cucumbers in Vinegar/Mayo/Truvia Dressing
Pirate's Booty
Total: 5/2

2 comments:

  1. You are doing great! I am glad that you didn't fall off the blogging bandwagon! I have some weight to lose to catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi its nice to hear from you. Hope you have a great day :-)

    ReplyDelete