My husband and I began following Jorge Cruise's "Belly Fat Cure" plan in March of 2011. Needing to keep my motivation up, and also wanting an archive to read back over, I decided to join the legion of those people already tracking their progress.

Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Tracking

Weigh-in tonight, not expecting much because last weekend there were some indiscretions related to the 4th of July get togethers.

Breakfast:
Cheerios and Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk,
Coffee with Benefiber and Light Cream
Total: 4/2

Lunch:
McDonald's McChicken
Sm fry
Total: I meant to switch the bun for a pita but forgot to bring them with me, so this ended up a 5/3 meal.

Dinner (planned):
Jay Robb Tropical Dreamsicle Protein Shake before class.
After class I'll probably have a treat of my SF pound cake and berries/whip, for a 5/2.

They leveled the old building where they are going to build a Whole Foods. Another year or so and maybe I can find some Clemmy's ice cream!

5 comments:

  1. Just curious... how do you get 4/2 for your breakfast? When I have my cheerios and unsweetened almond milk, I only count it as a 1/1? I think I need to read the book again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the sugar is probably from the cream - right??
    Just a comment - watch some of the food, just because it fits in the 5/2 per meal - doesn't mean we should eat it. Just trying to help - please don't be mad.
    At mkydees I would have ate chicken strips and a salad and no pound cake w/ the berries.
    Have a great day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes the cream is the source of the sugar.
    The pound cake is made for diabetics, as I've said before. It has no artificial sweeteners, just sugar alcohol.
    McDonald's this day was a fluke because I was in such a hurry I didn't have time to look up nutrition online like I will if I know where I'm headed, and as I said I didn't intend to eat the bun, which is where the wasted sugar and carbs lie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you have Shenandoah Pride heavy cream at your grocery store you might want to try that. It has 0 carbs and 0 sugars. While I've been reading labels I found that different creams have different sugar and carb counts. I found the Shenandoah heavy cream at Martins grocery store and I think Target has it also (or at least it was the same carb and sugar count)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Correction: The cream brand is Lehigh Valley. Sorry about that! Everything else is the same.

    ReplyDelete