My husband and I began following Jorge Cruise's "Belly Fat Cure" plan in March of 2011. Needing to keep my motivation up, and also wanting an archive to read back over, I decided to join the legion of those people already tracking their progress.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Two more classes to go before my belt test, eep! I always feel so underprepared and then everything turns out fine. I'm just nervous because I was gone so long while my back was injured that I feel like the types of things I might not expect to be asked but through repetition would be okay on are now my weak points.

Yesterday I had oatmeal before class but was starving when I got home again, no idea was that was about, but I did eat so I ended up over my carb servings by 2 for the day.

Today it's cheerios for breakfast, a protein shake for lunch (with probably some turkey slices in the afternoon) and Stouffers Farmers' Harvest Vegetable Lasagna (small portion with grilled chicken on the side) for dinner.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure your test will turn out great. Have a great day :-)

    ReplyDelete