My husband and I began following Jorge Cruise's "Belly Fat Cure" plan in March of 2011. Needing to keep my motivation up, and also wanting an archive to read back over, I decided to join the legion of those people already tracking their progress.

Friday, July 08, 2011

Tracking

Forgot to report in for yesterday –



Breakfast:
Cheerios and Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk,
Coffee with Benefiber and Light Cream
Total: 4/2

Lunch:
Protein Shake
1oz Blueberries
Total: 3/0

Dinner:
Ground Turkey patties stuffed with Muenster, jalepeño and bacon
1/4c brown rice
1oz green beans
Total: 2/2

Today –
Breakfast:
Cheerios and Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
Starbucks Breve Latte
Total: 3/2

Lunch:
McDonald's Angus w/ Bacon and Cheddar, no ketchup, on 2 Joseph's pitas (couldn't get them open!)
1 oz Pirate's Booty
Total: 0/2

Dinner (planned):
Jay Robb Tropical Dreamsicle Protein Shake before class, unless hubby starts my oatmeal for me before I get home. :P
Total: 0/0

1 comment:

  1. all your food sounds very good and you are doing great :-)

    ReplyDelete