My husband and I began following Jorge Cruise's "Belly Fat Cure" plan in March of 2011. Needing to keep my motivation up, and also wanting an archive to read back over, I decided to join the legion of those people already tracking their progress.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

I forgot to measure my weight and stomach last night. Whoops! I'll get it tonight. Then it'll be post-martial arts like it usually is.

Breakfast:
Cheerios w/ UVAM - Big surprise! I wanted to make myself something but first and foremost I had to iron my uniform.
Coffee with Heavy Cream! I finally found some at Big Y last night. Not sure how I feel about the flavor adjustment though.
Total: 1/1

Lunch:
Turkey, spinach on a Joseph's pita with horseradish mayo
Total: 0/1

Before Class: Jay Robb Tropical Dreamsicle Protein Shake with UVAM
Total: 0/0

Dinner:
Ground Turkey Patty Melt, made with ground turkey, onions, cheese and Ezekiel Low Sodium Bread
Total: 4/2

2 comments:

  1. Great food choices today - yo will reach your goal in no time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the bathing suit break out tomorrow! Just with my school friends. I am 25 lbs less than I was last summer when we all got together with our husbands. That's progress right?
    I love the heavy whipping cream, when I put it in things that ask for milk it makes them so creamy. Even my granddaughter noticed in the mac and cheese I made her for dinner last night. I am still trying to catch up with you on the weight...gosh it is slow now:(

    ReplyDelete