My husband and I began following Jorge Cruise's "Belly Fat Cure" plan in March of 2011. Needing to keep my motivation up, and also wanting an archive to read back over, I decided to join the legion of those people already tracking their progress.

Monday, July 11, 2011

Weekend Tracking

Saturday –

Breakfast:
Nature's Promise Organic homestyle waffles
Joseph's SF Maple Syrup
Magnesium drink mix
Vitamins
Coffee with Light Cream and Benefiber
Total: 5/2

Lunch:
Ham & Cheese deli slice rolls
Buffalo Chicken breast on Joseph's Pita with Ranch dressing
Total: 2/1

Stopped in at a birthday party and had:
Hamburger with salsa instead of ketchup, plus mayo on a potato roll (roll is 4/3)
Half of a hot dog
Strawberry
Bite of home made reese's peanut butter cup ice cream
Bite of flourless nutella cake
Total: No idea, but I'm going to guess 20/3
Note: Amazingly, this family is also on the BFC but had no roll alternatives! Had I thought of it I would have brought my own. I didn't think we'd stay long enough for the cake, or I would have planned that better. A friend made the cake so we couldn't avoid trying it, and we brought the Ice Cream ball that the ice cream was made in, and we wanted to see how it worked as to whether we should get one for making BFC-friendly desserts. It did not work that well, as a matter of fact. We will wait for Clemmy's.

Dinner:
Chicken Picatta
A few bites of rice pilaf
grilled vegetables
Coffee w/ light cream following
Total: 5/1

Sunday –

Breakfast:
2 scrambled eggs
2 pieces of bacon
1/8c of mexican cheese shred mix
Joseph's pita
Coffee with light cream
Total: 2/1

Lunch:
Popcorn
Total: 0/2

Dinner:
Chicken Picatta
1/4c Brown Rice made in chicken broth
Grilled vegetables
Coffee w/ light cream following
Total: 4/2

Monday –

Breakfast:
Cheerios w/ Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (UVAM from here on out I would say :P)
Coffee with 1/2 & 1/2
Total: 4/2

Lunch (planned):
Boar's Head turkey
Baby Spinach
Joseph's Pita
Horseradish Mayo
Pirate's booty
Total: 0/2

Dinner (planned):
Berry pancakes from book recipe
Total: 4/2

1 comment:

  1. well sounds like you did real good with all your food choices.
    Have a great day :-)

    ReplyDelete