My husband and I began following Jorge Cruise's "Belly Fat Cure" plan in March of 2011. Needing to keep my motivation up, and also wanting an archive to read back over, I decided to join the legion of those people already tracking their progress.

Friday, July 15, 2011

Triumphant Melancholy

Today I am wearing one of my favorite shirts and it is getting very loose on me! I don't want to have to say goodbye to it, but over my desk at work I'm wearing it in a photo and I am happy it no longer strains to contain me!

Last night my husband forgot we were making the Turkey Patty Melts, so when I got home from class I had some eggs and bacon instead. Then I had that cream cake dessert with blueberries and reddi whip, for a 4/2 value.

This morning breakfast is an unknown because we got wraps from a deli. We have asked for the nutritional info off the packaging but they get the wraps in bulk and they aren't labeled individually.

Lunch will be theater food - Harry Potter!

Dinner looks to be Burger King. Planning on getting an Angry whopper and eating it without the bun/ketchup/tomatoes/etc.

3 comments:

  1. I went and saw Harry Potter today and it was great! Have a good time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for loose shirts! Way to go! have fun at the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on the shirt fitting better! One thing that keeps me motivated in trying on stuff that was way too tight last summer and having it fit (or sometimes be a little big) this summer! Next summer I plan to laugh at those clothes!

    ReplyDelete